Pace Means Prizes!
For most of our runners it’s all about taking part, enjoying the process, being social and having fun. Deep down however… some have quite a strong competitive streak, which can turn into a good bit of fun and laughter both online and offline!
If you do not have a competitive bone in your body, that’s great! We have “Most Improved” challenges that focus on being the very best version of yourself. We also have a Star Of The Month award for whoever has wowed the coaching crew with their attitude and energy!
Faster than fast, quicker than quick…
If you can run like lightning… we have a segment challenge each month with a race ticket as the prize for the winner. It’s a fun challenge, and all members are recommended to give it a go!
There are some small stipulations to win…
- Time must be recorded on Strava during the selected month.
- Challenge does not include times ran previous to that month.
- Qualifying members must have ran with the club at least once that month.
- Any attempts which show potential GPS errors cannot be used.
- Available for paid members only.
- The club holds the right to exclude members if their attitude falls short of what the club expects of its members. (Don’t take any jokes too far and upset anyone please!)
If the winner cannot attend the race they will be able to give it to another member in the club (no fee payable).
If you would like to join our facebook group and be alerted of the new segment challenge each month click here: Llangollen Running Club